Sunday was "Connor's Day"! The kid's choir sang during both services, all the bribing in the world could not get Cooper up there during first service - I am thinking of starting him early on coffee - it helps me! Then during Sunday School, Connor recited all his memory verses for the entire winter quarter to receive a prize. Okay so I have to be honest, I love the fact that every Saturday (okay and sometimes Sunday mornings) Connor and I practice his memory verse but when it said "prize for reciting all winter quarter memory verses" that competitive drive came out in me and we were on a mission to recite all six verses!!!
When the doors opened to his Sunday School class, I quickly glanced at Connor and his beaming face said it all as he held up his prize - a package of Mickey Mouse crayons, a coloring book, and a certificate!! Way to go Connor!!!
It's Been a very long time
4 years ago



2 comments:
Girllllllll, I love it!!! It looks awesome!!!!! Do you like it?? I do!!!! - Glenita!
So, I really love looking at this blog and want you to know I give you "mad props" for it :). I loved the video where Cooper was singing and you and Nate were laughing in the background. Also, I am a fellow Twilight fan and still can't believe I'm Ok with that admission :). Pray this finds you blessed! We miss and love you all!!! -Christy (B and little E)
Post a Comment