"Okay Mama, I have a plan....." Connor is infamous for saying this when he has this fabulous idea that he knows I will jump at! I love how excited he gets when he is ready to tell me - he has this certain expression that lets me know what is coming is the next best thing to a great shopping trip where everything is on sale and better yet I am miraculously in a smaller size! What is even more amusing to me is that some of the ideas I will just have mentioned to him, but two seconds later I am hearing that phrase........Nothing beats a great cup of hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows (because Daddy likes them!!!)
YEAH CHOCOLATE!!!!
"I know... how about a smoovie!" "You mean a smoothie Connor??? "No, Mama a smooooovie!"
"How about a picnic in the family room while watching Pocahontas???"
I can't wait for the next, "Okay Mama, I have a plan....."
Con-Man - I hope that you will always find joy in the simplest things! You make everything fun!! xoxo Mommy
1 comment:
Great pictures, so you have a link to Lea's page here is the link babybahner.blogspot.com Happy blogging!
April
Post a Comment