When you think of what a Grandma is and how you would define them that would probably sum up mine. She was everything that I could have imagined a Grandma to be and even more. I find peace in the fact that when she left this world, she left it living a full life and feeling incredibly loved...and at Heaven's gates, she was not only met by our Savior but by our friends and family who were waiting for her with open arms.
I wish more than anything that my kids would have been able to have the memories with her that I grew up with, but for now, until they see her again, their memories will be my memories...which will be with me forever until I can see her again!





2 comments:
Hey Janelle, I found your blog through Jess's and it's great to see you guys. Your boys are adorable, and Nate looks just like he did as a little kid playing with my brother.... just taller now. Great to see you, and hope you are all doing well - Jamie (Smith) Brower
Beautiful post Janelle.
Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving.
Hope also to see you guys soon.
Hugs,
Sarah
Post a Comment