Nothing like being sprayed with champagne to celebrate the occasion...
His crew for his last flight.. (FNG, Chicken, Nate aka Vili, and Wolf)
The very next night was our Dining Out - we were celebrating the Black Ravens 40th anniversary! I love when my hubby is all decked out in his full dress blues and whites!!! Oh how I love my man in uniform!
The next morning was our Change of Command Ceremony.... the best part about it??? My hubby received a leadership award and an achievement medal ...I knew I wasn't the only one who thinks he is pretty great! I am so proud of you!!!



3 comments:
Janelle - Congrats to Nate for all of his accomplishments! My parents live in Virginia Beach and if there is anything you need, they LOVE welcoming new people! My mom's email is msbuchanan@verizon.net and her name is Susan. She loves a good Navy family! Hope the transition is smooth and I hope I get to see you before you make the trek!
-Molly Vaughn
Virginia won't know what hit em'! :) Go make the most of it and have fun! We'll miss you like crazy! We love y'all!
Wohoooooooo VA bound!! Just wish we were going to be there now!! Oh well...see you soon!!!!!
Post a Comment