Monday, May 11, 2009

Mr. Cool Guy

It must be "I'm turning 5" thing because Connor has suddenly become Mr. Cool Guy! He was feeling pretty proud last week as we headed off to the public school to register him for Kindergarten and this week he is "Student of the Week" at preschool - I guess he is Mr. Cool!
Here is a glimpse of what I am referring to....he wore his sunglasses the entire meal during my Mother's Day Brunch...definitely Mr. Cool - minus the food on his mouth!

Another sign of his independence is that instead of me doing the Student of the Week Board he was completely involved in the process - from picking out the pictures, to writing the captions, and decorating it with stickers! Oh my little man is growing up!

Congrats Connor on being the Student of the Week!!! You are Student of the Week every week to me!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

He's a keeper! We love your little cool guy! :) Sorry I didn't have a chance to call you back this afternoon...things got a little hectic trying to get ready and get out the door! I'll talk to you in them morning! :)