Friday, March 27, 2009

A True Work of Art

The magic of preschool...where everything is new and exciting! I can't say enough about where the boyz attend school. From the school itself to the teachers...it is everything that I envisioned a preschool to be. This month for their field trip, they went to Paint Your World - or as Connor says, "I painted my world today!" Well not exactly a world, a bunny to be exact!
Here is my focused little painter...

Well maybe not that focused.....

Masterpiece in the making......

Now that is one fine bunny...

Cooper's class went a couple of days later to paint their bunny. Connor had already filled him in on what to expect so Coop was pretty confident when he walked in!
Another artist at work........

Yet another masterpiece....

The boyz received their bunny the following week after they had been, as Connor said, "fired"! They both were definitely proud of what they had done....a true work of art (I'm their mom I can say that)!

2 comments:

Nerell said...

We went there last Tuesday as Bryson was sick for the preschoo; trip. I will have to show you a picture of Bryson's work. mmmmmmmm, Great Job Boys!

Beth said...

I've been wanting to do this with Carter! :) It looks like y'all had so much fun!