Sunday, November 9, 2008

Black Ravens + 49ers + Cardinals = MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL

I am sure you are wondering why I would post a blog about Monday Night Football because those who know me know that I do not watch Monday Night Football and I am thankful that Nate does not either because then I do not have to do the whole "Recreational Companion" ( if you are not familiar with that it comes from a book about the top five needs of a man).
Tomorrow night though I will be tuned into this game because our very own Ravens - yes my hubby, will be doing the fly by in one of the jets! Nothing like the sound of freedom to start off a Monday night game!

Unfortunately they are taping the fly by before the game, since the stadium is enclosed, and showing it on the big screen - Let's keep our fingers crossed that the camera men for ESPN show the screen during that time! During half-time they will be recognizing the Ravens on the field!!! That being said, I think I can handle Monday Night Football for one night!!! GO RAVENS!!

1 comment:

shannonandforrest said...

Yay for Nate! I told Forrest about it on his way to watch football, so hopefully he'll catch a glimpse of Top Gun Barton in all his glory =)