Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Where's The Moose??

Mama, Dada where's the Moose????


This is all we heard for eight innings Monday night at the Seattle Mariner's game!! Our friends, Jeff and Leslie, gave us company tickets to the Mariner's game. I am by no means a baseball fan but I do love going to Seattle to watch it live!! Connor has been enamoured by this moose since he was two years old and we went with the Boersma's monthly during the summer. Cooper has quickly followed right along with Connor although I don't think he really knew what or who he was.
We had great seats and saw the Moose during the first inning a couple sections down.... so in order to pass the time we decided to go and buy a special treat!!! Yum Yum Cotton Candy!!!

Nothing beats a whole mouthful of sugar!!



Cooper and Daddy hanging out! Looking for that darn Moose!!

Finally at the top of the ninth inning I walked to our usher and asked him when the Moose was coming out on the four wheeler! He proceeded to tell me that they are no longer doing that because he almost ran over a Yankee player - I don't know what is more bizarre - a Moose driving a four wheeler OR a player being run over by a Moose driving a four wheeler!!! Needless to say I had to break to my boyz that the Moose had his license taken away!

We still had a great time anyway!!!

Unfortunately it didn't matter how hard we clapped or yelled - the Mariner's lost to the Blue Jays!

Maybe they should reconsider bringing the Moose back!!! Better luck next time Seattle!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

What a fun family outing! It looks like ya'll had such a great time!

Elaine said...

Looks like you guys have so much fun!! I miss the Moose! Too bad about him getting his license taken away :o)